Contact us

food hygiene1

How to Book

Call:- 07720895121

Email:- orders@partypixiescatering.co.uk

We will  take your details and your party details and arrange a   consultation time, when you can choose the menu to suit you.

Following this a draft confirmation email will be sent from Party Pixies Catering which will outline the agreed menu, party details and cost. Please check all details on this draft confirmation. Once details are agreed you will receive a confirmation invoice by email, to be used as your invoice for payment of the deposit, or if it is 5 or less days before the party, payment in full. This invoice will also state payment date for the balance of the booking. An order is not secured on a food booking until a 25% deposit has been received and a confirmation email has been sent by Party Pixies Catering. Payments are accepted by cash and bank transfer. The remaining 75% of the order value is payable 5 days before the party date, when exact numbers for the party need to be confirmed.

Ownership of the food ordered passes to the customer upon leaving Party Pixies Catering premises at 4 Lannock, Letchworth Garden City, SG6 2PU.

It is the clients responsibility to consult parents regarding any allergies and to order food accordingly, Party Pixies Catering do not take responsibility for any allergic reactions.

Prices                           Terms & Conditions

logo-ppc-003x1.jpg

Leave a Reply