Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before placing an order.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
To book a party food delivery or collection, please call us on 07720895121 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org We will take your details and your party details and arrange a consultation time, when you can choose the menu to suit you.
Following this a draft confirmation email will be sent from Party Pixies Catering which will outline the agreed menu, party details and cost. Please check all details on this draft confirmation. Once details are agreed you will receive a confirmation invoice by email, to be used as your invoice for payment of the deposit, or if it is 5 or fewer days before the party, payment in full. This invoice will also state payment date for the balance of the booking. An order is not secured on a food booking until a 25% deposit has been received and a confirmation email has been sent by Party Pixies Catering. Payments are accepted by bank transfer. The remaining 75% of the order value is payable 5 days before the party date, when exact numbers for the party need to be confirmed. Ownership of the food ordered passes to the customer on delivery.
It is your responsibility as the customer to consult responsible adults regarding any allergies and to order food accordingly. Party Pixies Catering can not take responsibility for any allergic reactions.
Cancellations and Refunds
All order are subject to The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 which gives you some cancellation and refund rights up to 14 days from placing your order.
In exceptional circumstances and purely at our sole discretion, we may agree to move your booking to another date but, as this will involve significant administration in terms of rearranging dates, wastage of food and coordinating bookings. If we agree to move a booking a £40 admin fee will be charged. Moving a booking date is not always possible, so please don’t assume this will be the case if you contact us to change a date. There is no automatic right to move a booking date.
In the unlikely event that Party Pixies Catering have to cancel a booking, we will offer an alternative date(s) to you and if no alternative date is acceptable, we will provide you with a full refund of the cost of your booking. By booking, you accept that our liability is limited to the cost of your order with us and you cannot make a claim for costs of other arrangements you may have made whatever they may be.
We deliver to your chosen venue at the time agreed during your consultation. For health and safety reasons we will only deliver on the party date and take no responsibility for the setting up once delivered.
We will confirm delivery arrangements the day before.
Party Pixies Catering does not give information to any 3rd parties or store sensitive information regarding customers.
We may collect information such as your name and address, contact email address and telephone number. We require this information to provide you with a better service and for internal record keeping and accounting, delivery and consultations, and to contact you in relation to future offers that may be available. If you do not wish us to contact you, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com informing us that you do not wish to be contacted in relation to any offers, additionally you may follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All bookings are subject to the laws and jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Party Pixies Catering shall not be liable or responsible for any failure of any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. Where possible, we will reschedule the booking to a different date or offer a voucher for use at a future date (not beyond 12 months from the issue of the voucher) to take the booking. No refund will be provided unless agreed otherwise in writing. However, we do not guarantee that we can reschedule a booking so each case will be treated on an individual basis.
If occasionally run special offers we usually post them to our facebook page. Only one special offer can be used against a booking. Special offers cannot be combined or used in conjunction with other special offers.
Special offers can be withdrawn at any time.
All content on the Party Pixies Catering website, Facebook page and Twitter account is the intellectual property of Hazel Middleton (trading as Party Pixies Catering). As stated, the above terms and conditions mean that by ordering with Party Pixies Catering you agree to be bound by these terms. A link to these terms and conditions has been provided on pages across the website where product details are available. These terms and conditions are accessible at all times.
Updated 16 October 2017